The objective of GaGà Milano (“the Seller”) is to ensure the complete satisfaction of its clients. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise the right to return without penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day you received the products purchased on https://www.gagamilano.com/it.
The “Right to Return” is subject to the following conditions:
- It applies to the product purchased in its entirety;
- It may not be exercised in relation to parts and/or accessories of the Product;
- The essential integrity of the good is an essential condition for the exercise of the right to return. The Product shall be guarded with ordinary care and returned intact, complete in all its parts, with no signs of wear or dirt, and must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged.
- The right to return does not apply in case of customized or personalized goods (e.g. clothing goods customized at the express request of the customer) or which, by nature, may not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The Product shall be returned in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including the identification tag, which must still be attached to the product with the disposable seal, as part of the product);
- To limit damage to the original package, we recommend placing it into a second box on which to affix the label supplied by us, showing the RMA (return authorization code); the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging should be avoided in all cases.
CONDITIONS FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is exercised properly if the following conditions are fully complied with:
- A notice of your right of withdrawal to GaGà Milano must be sent, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery by email at email@example.com, or by registered letter to the Seller: GaGà Milano, C.so Venezia, 8 20121 Milan, Italy;
- The products must not have been used, washed or damaged;
- The products must be returned in their original packaging;
- The products must be returned to the Seller in a single shipment. Indeed, the Seller reserves the right not to accept products from the same order returned and delivered at different times;
- The returned items must be shipped within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of communication of the decision to terminate the contract. The products can be returned by dispatching the package through the shipping company of your choice according to the conditions specified via e-mail by the Seller. It is not possible to change the selected product with another.
The costs of returning the product will be borne by the customer. If you have complied with all the conditions required, the Seller will refund you of the full price of the products purchased. Conversely, if your returned product was not accepted because it does not conform to the above conditions, you will be contacted. In this case, you may choose to have the products redelivered at your expense. If you refuse the shipment, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for their purchase.
TIMEFRAME AND MODALITIES OF REFUND
The refund shall be carried out by the Seller as soon as possible, and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the decision to terminate the contract. The Seller shall operate the refund using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless notified otherwise.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FORM